Tag Archives: reusable drink bottles

Jun. 18.

Třeboň


Třeboň (deutsch: Wittingau) ist eine Stadt mit ca. 8600 Einwohnern in Tschechien. Sie gehört zum Bezirk Jindřichův Hradec in der Südböhmischen Region. Die Stadt war lange Zeit im Besitz der südböhmischen Adelsfamilien von Rosenberg und von Schwarzenberg, die auch im Schloss Třeboň residiert haben. Sie ist auch bekannt durch das ehemalige Stift der Augustiner-Chorherren. In der Stadt befindet sich bis heute eines der bedeutendsten historischen Archive Tschechiens, das schon 1602 gegründet wurde.

Die Stadt im Wittingauer Becken liegt in einer von Bächen und Kanälen durchzogenen Teichlandschaft westlich der Lainsitz.

Der Ort wurde Ende des 12. Jahrhunderts als Straßendorf durch die Witigonen begründet. 1185 gelangte ein Teil des Besitzes an das Zisterzienserkloster Zwettl, wurde jedoch um 1250 von der Landsteiner Linie der Witigonen zurückgekauft. Für 1261 ist erstmals der deutsche Ortsname Witingenowe nachgewiesen, der tschechische für 1267. Die Ägidiuskirche ist für das Jahr 1280 belegt. 1341 war Wittingau im Besitz des Wilhelm von Landstein. Für dieses Jahr wird es als Stadt bezeichnet.

1366 erwarben die Herren von Rosenberg Wittingau. Sie gründeten 1367 für die Augustiner-Chorherren das Stift Třeboň, dem auch die Ägidiuskirche zugewiesen wurde. 1374 besaß Wittingau eine Stadtbefestigung, 1384 stifteten die Eigentümer ein Spital. 1395 bildeten Adelige unter der Führung der Rosenberger in Wittingau eine Opposition gegen König Wenzel IV how to tenderize steak. Während der Hussitenkriege wurde die Stadt 1424 und 1425 erfolglos von den Taboriten belagert. In der zweiten Hälfte des 15. Jahrhunderts wurde unter Wok von Rosenberg die Feste zu einer Burg ausgebaut.

Im 16. Jahrhundert folgte unter Wilhelm von Rosenberg eine kulturelle und wirtschaftliche Blüte. Er entwickelte eine technisch perfekte Teichwirtschaft, erweiterte die Burg zu einem Renaissanceschloss, und die Stadt erhielt ein modernes Befestigungssystem. 1562 wurden die Renaissance-Häuser am Marktplatz, 1566 das Rathaus errichtet. Mit dem Handwerk entwickelte sich auch das Zunftwesen.

Nach Wilhelms Tod übernahm 1592 dessen Bruder Peter Wok von Rosenberg Stadt und Herrschaft Wittingau. Nach dem Verkauf von Böhmisch Krumau residierte er ab 1602 in Wittingau. Er ließ das Schloss erweitern und verlegte das Rosenbergische Familienarchiv dorthin. Als Anhänger des Luthertums und später der Böhmischen Brüder traf er auf seinem Schloss mehrmals mit führenden protestantischen, antihabsburgischen Ständepolitikern aus den böhmischen Ländern und dem Reich zusammen. Mit seinem Tod erlosch 1611 das Geschlecht der Rosenberger.

Im Erbgang ging die Herrschaft Wittingau an die Herren von Schwanberg. Nach der Niederlage in der Schlacht am Weißen Berg wurde Wittingau zum Zentrum der Aufständischen, das den Angriffen der Kaiserlichen Truppen bis zum März 1622 widerstand. Danach wurden die Güter der Witwe Peter von Schwanbergs, Anna Maximiliane von Oppersdorff, konfisziert und fielen Kaiser Ferdinand II. zu. Dieser schenkte die Herrschaft Wittingau am 2. Jänner 1647 seinem Sohn, Erzherzog Leopold Wilhelm, der Wittingau am 2. Jänner 1660 an Johann Adolf I. Graf von Schwarzenberg verkaufte. Stadt und Herrschaft erholten sich jedoch von den Folgen des Dreißigjährigen Krieges nur langsam. 1723 und 1781 wurde die Stadt durch Brände zerstört, denen jeweils ein Wiederaufbau folgte. Mitte des 18. Jahrhunderts nahm die Teichwirtschaft erneut an Bedeutung zu. Das 1785 endgültig säkularisierte Kloster und seine Besitzungen erwarben 1787 die Fürsten von Schwarzenberg.

Im Vormärz entwickelte sich in Wittingau die tschechische Patriotenbewegung, die seit 1848 die Mehrheit der Gemeindeselbstverwaltung stellte. Wesentlichen Anteil an dieser Entwicklung hatte František Palacký, der seit 1824 häufig das Schwarzenbergische Familienarchiv besuchte. Nach dem Ende der Patrimonialherrschaft wurde Wittingau 1855 Bezirkshauptstadt. Der Einfluss der Fürsten Schwarzenberg auf die Stadt blieb weiterhin dominierend, da sich diese durch die systematisch verbesserte Teichwirtschaft und die damit verbundenen Arbeitsplätze große Verdienste um die wirtschaftliche Entwicklung der Stadt und den damit zusammenhängenden Wohlstand der Bevölkerung erwarben. Nach 1870 erweiterten sie die Brauerei.

Mit der Bodenreform von 1924 wurde der Schwarzenbergische Grundbesitz erheblich geschmälert. Nach dem Zweiten Weltkrieg wurde 1945 ihr Besitz verstaatlicht. Auch das Familien- und Gutsarchiv wurde 1956 dem im Schloss untergebrachten Staatsarchiv Třeboň zugewiesen. Zusammen mit dem Rosenberg-Archiv ist es nunmehr das größte Adels-Archiv des Landes.

1960 wurde der Bezirk Třeboň aufgelöst. Wegen der bekannten Moorbäder erhielt die Stadt im selben Jahr den Status eines Heilbades. Jährlich findet in der Stadt das Internationale Festival für Animationsfilme statt.

Třeboň ist seit dem 16. Jahrhundert ein Zentrum der südböhmischen Karpfenzucht. Sie geht auf die wirtschaftliche und kulturelle Blütezeit der beiden letzten Rosenberger, der Brüder Wilhelm und Peter Wok zurück. Unter dem Rosenbergischen Oberfischmeister Štěpánek Netolický entstand 1506–1520 mit dem Bau des Goldbachs ein Kanalsystem, das sämtliche großen Fischteiche im Wittingauer Becken verbindet und mit dem die bereits im 14. Jahrhundert angelegten Teiche gesichert wurden. Unter dem Wirtschaftsverwalter Jakob Krčín von Jelčany wurde das Kanalsystem mit der Anlage des Teiches Svět, dessen Name sich von Zwettl ableitet, technisch perfekt vollendet. Für den Teich wurden zwei Wittingauer Vorstädte aufgelassen. 1584–1589 wurde der nördlich der Stadt liegende Rosenberg-Weiher angelegt, der mit 267 Hektar Fläche der größte Teich Böhmens ist.

Wegen der Teiche betreibt die Karls-Universität Prag in Třeboň ein Institut für Botanik, das sich mit der wissenschaftlichen Untersuchung von Algen und Wasserpflanzen befasst.

Das historische Stadtzentrum wurde 1976 zum städtischen Denkmalreservat erklärt.

Überreste der alten Stadtbefestigung

Masaryk-Platz

Mariensäule

Rosenberg-Gasse

Zu Třeboň gehören die Ortsteile Branná (Brannen), Břilice (Bschilitz), Holičky (Holitschka), Nová Hlína (Neulahm), Stará Hlína (Altlahm), Přeseka (Pscheseka), Třeboň I und Třeboň II.

Báňovice | Bednárec | Bednáreček | Blažejov | Bořetín | Březina | Budeč | Budíškovice | Cep | Cizkrajov | Červený Hrádek | České Velenice | Český Rudolec | Číměř | Člunek | Dačice | Dešná | Deštná | Dívčí Kopy | Dobrohošť | Dolní Pěna | Dolní Žďár | Domanín | Doňov | Drunče | Dunajovice | Dvory nad Lužnicí | Frahelž | Hadravova Rosička | Halámky&nbsp reusable drink bottles;| Hamr | Hatín | Heřmaneč | Horní Meziříčko | Horní Němčice | Horní Pěna | Horní Radouň | Horní Skrýchov | Horní Slatina | Hospříz | Hrachoviště | Hříšice | Chlum u Třeboně | Jarošov nad Nežárkou | Jilem | Jindřichův Hradec | Kačlehy | Kamenný Malíkov | Kardašova Řečice | Klec | Kostelní Radouň | Kostelní Vydří | Kunžak | Lásenice | Lodhéřov | Lomnice nad Lužnicí | Lužnice | Majdalena | Nová Bystřice | Nová Olešná | Nová Včelnice | Nová Ves nad Lužnicí | Novosedly nad Nežárkou | Okrouhlá Radouň | Peč | Písečné | Pístina | Plavsko | Pleše | Pluhův Žďár | Polště | Ponědraž | Ponědrážka | Popelín | Příbraz | Rapšach | Ratiboř | Rodvínov | Roseč | Rosička | Slavonice | Smržov | Staňkov | Staré Hobzí | Staré Město pod Landštejnem | Stráž nad Nežárkou | Strmilov | Stříbřec | Střížovice | Studená | Suchdol nad Lužnicí | Světce | Třebětice | Třeboň | Újezdec | Velký Ratmírov | Vícemil | Višňová | Vlčetínec | Volfířov | Vydří | Záblatí | Záhoří | Zahrádky | Žďár | Županovice


Tagged: ,

Feb. 03.

Jacques Dumont le Romain


Jacques Dumont called „le Romain“ (10 May 1704 — 1781), was a French history and portrait painter, called „the Roman“ from his youthful residence at Rome and to distinguish him from other artists named Dumont, notably his fellow-academician Jean-Joseph Dumont. His father, Pierre, was a court sculptor to the Duke of Lorraine and his elder brother recycle glass bottles, François (1687/88—1726), was also a sculptor. In addition to his paintings he practiced etching, in which medium he reproduced some of his paintings and, for example, Servandoni’s view of the fireworks celebrating the marriage of the dauphin, 1730. Though comparatively unknown today, he enjoyed celebrity and a long, successful career.

Pierre-Jean Mariette, who knew him well, reported that in his youth le Romain made his way to Rome by camping out; Mariette makes errors about his teacher in Rome, however. Dumont returned to Paris in 1725.

In 1727, he first showed at the Paris Salon and in 1728 he was received as a member of the Académie royal de peinture et de sculpture, with a Hercule et Omphale as his morceau de reception. At meetings he terrorized his fellow-academicians with his acerbic and caustic wit. When the engraver Le Bas was refused by the academicians, he remarked, „Stick a chalk-holder up his ass and he’ll still draw better than you.“

In 1731 he was appointed painter to the tapestry manufacture at Aubusson and served in that capacity until 1755, forming a school of designers there that raised standards of quality. His contract required six cartoons and three designs for pile carpets annually. Aubusson’s rivals at the royal manufacture of the Gobelins gave him a back-handed compliment in a memoire to the royal administration dated 10 March 1754, and signed by Audran, Cozette and Neilson: „to prevent the decadence of the Gobelin Factory, it would be necessary to attach to it Sr. Boucher,“ giving him the assistance of other painters of the Académie such as „Sieurs Dumont Le Romain, Jeaurat running reflective belt, Halle, Challe, Vien.“

When the official paintings school, the École royale des élèves protegés opened in January 1749, Dumont was appointed governor, but withdrew after three months, citing insufficient funds supporting the new institution.

His portrait of Mme Mercier, wetnurse to Louis XV, and her family, is conserved in the Louvre Museum how to make beef meat tender. A brief catalogue of known works reusable drink bottles, from 1727 to 1761, was published in Guy Vattier, Une famille d’artistes: Les Dumont, 1660-1884 1890.


Tagged: , , ,

Apr. 10.

Queen of the Demonweb Pits


Queen of the Demonweb Pits (Q1) is an adventure module for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game written by David Sutherland. The „Q“ in the module code is an abbreviation for „queen“. The module, a sequel to the D series of modules, was novelized in 2001.

It is the seventh module in an epic series of adventures set in the World of Greyhawk, beginning with raids by local hill giants and other events described in the G1-3 Against the Giants modules. The series becomes an odyssey into the Underdark, as described in the „Drow“ series of modules: D1 (Descent into the Depths of the Earth) buy stainless steel water bottle, D2 (Shrine of the Kuo-Toa) and D3 (Vault of the Drow). D1 and D2 were later compiled into a single adventure, D1-2: Descent into the Depths of the Earth. This module sends the player characters to the Abyss to defeat the evil demigod Lolth of the drow.

At the end of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders reusable drink bottles, goddess of the drow elves and architect of the plot involving hill giants, frost giants, fire giants, kuo-toa and drow. Her realm, the 66th layer of the Abyss, is known as the Demonweb Pits. The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into a labyrinth, known as the Demonweb. To return home, they must find a way out of the web and defeat Lolth in her lair.

The Q1 module was the first to offer a glimpse into the Abyss, home to the D&D race of demons. It features a map of the Demonweb Pits, a series of interweaving passageways through a maelstrom of lost souls in the Abyss. Characters who venture off the path are probably lost, and many spells work differently (or not at all). In the maze there are portals to other worlds, some to which Lolth sends minions to invade (such as a winter world and a world of permanent night). Queen of the Demonweb Pits is an open-ended adventure; each portal can lead to a large area, from which the dungeon master can launch a new campaign.

The player characters make their way through Lolth’s webs, where they are confronted by her minions, slaves, guards and captives. At the end of the module the players face a final, difficult confrontation with Lolth, and a giant, mechanical spider which she can control. The dungeon introduces Lolth’s handmaidens, the demonic Yochlol.

After the publication of the first six modules in the series, there was a delay in this module’s development and release. According to Gary Gygax, he found it difficult to write; Sutherland proposed an outline which impressed Gygax so much that he decided to use it.

Queen of the Demonweb Pits was the tournament dungeon for the 1979 Origins game convention. Sutherland and Gygax designed the module, which was published in 1980 as a 32-page booklet and map folder. The module had two outer folders, with a cover by Jim Roslof and interior illustrations by Erol Otus and Jeff Dee. Queen of the Demonweb Pits was intended as the final adventure in a series of seven by Gygax.

The module, the D-series‘ sequel, was later republished as part of the Queen of the Spiders supermodule (coded GDQ1-7) with the entire saga. Queen of the Demonweb Pits was published by Wizards of the Coast as a novel of the same name by Paul Kidd for the Greyhawk Classics series in 2001. In 2007 its setting was revisited in the Wizards of the Coast adventure module, Expedition to the Demonweb Pits.

When Queen of the Demonweb Pits was released, each Dungeons & Dragons module was marked with an alphanumeric code indicating its series. The „Q“ in its module code represents „queen“.

Elisabeth Barrington reviewed Queen of the Demonweb Pits in 1981 as part of a review in the 35th issue of The Space Gamer. According to Barrington, players and the Dungeon Master need to be fairly experienced because some spell effects have been altered: „It takes skill, courage, and ingenuity to make your way into (and possibly, if you’re lucky, out of) the pits. A good challenge for experienced players.“ Barrington did complain that some of the spell alterations felt unnecessary, as some of the spells which were very useful under ordinary circumstances became almost useless due to the alterations. She did note that the book contained „many excellent ideas“, and that the artwork was „up to TSR’s usual neatness and simplicity“, but that overall the module was „Not one of TSR’s best efforts, but a worthy try.“ Dungeon Master for Dummies rates Queen of the Demonweb Pits as one of the ten best classic adventures.

Ken Denmead of Wired listed it as one of his „Top 10 D&D Modules I Found in Storage This Weekend“. Denmead wrote that the module, intended for levels 10–14, was published „before level-inflation had taken its toll on a weary nation. In year 2007 levels, that’s like 100!“ He described a number of aspects of the Abyss as psychedelic, calling the web’s doors similar to the „loony corridor scene from Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Heart Club Band.“ According to Denmead, „This is one big, bad module, and if you make it to the end, well, there’s just one last monster to take care of. […] You are, in effect, trying to take out a goddess. Good luck with that.“ Combined as a single adventure with the rest of GDQ series, the module was voted the single greatest adventure of all time by Dungeon magazine in 2004 (the 30th anniversary of the Dungeons & Dragons game).


Tagged: ,

Okt. 03.

Morning Rises


Morning Rises is the fifth studio album from contemporary Christian musician Aaron Shust. It was released on July 16, 2013 by Centricity Music, and it was produced by Ed Cash. The album got positive critical reception from music critics, and it saw commercial success.

The album was released on July 16, 2013 by Centricity Music, which it was produced by Ed Cash, and it was the fifth studio album for Shust’s career.

Morning Rises garnered positive reception from music critics.

At Alpha Omega News, Ken Weigman stated that he „benefited from the encouragement already“, and he is „sure that it will be an ongoing experience with ‚Morning Rises.'“ At Worship Leader, Greg Wallace stated that „Aaron Shust has come back bearing a project that’s both powerful and accessible, brimming with poetry and hope.“ About.com’s Kim Jones stated that „it’s pretty much a guarantee that at least one or two songs will go on to become „worship standards“ in the church.“ At New Release Tuesday, Dawn Teresa said that „the result is a more personal, energetic sound which captures his reinvigorated spirit reusable drink bottles.“ At Cross Rhythms, Tony Cummings called this yet „Another outstanding album from the consistent Mr Shust.“

Andrew Funderburk of CM Addict wrote that „it is obvious this comes from a true heart of worship and not just trying to write lyrics in order to sell another record“, and he called it „simply passionate!“ At Christian Music Review, Laura Chambers noted that „If you’re going through a crisis of faith, a dry spell, or even if you’re where you ought to be, Morning Rises is an affirming, life giving reminder of God’s provision for us.“ Michael Dalton at The Phantom Tollbooth wrote that „Morning Rises is fresh evidence that there is more to Shust then ‚My Savior My God,'“ and felt that „everything here as much and more than that celebrated song.“

At CCM Magazine, Matt Conner felt that the album „focused on the greater theme of God’s faithfulness, Aaron Shust offers a message of hope to his fans on Morning Rises.“ Jonathan Andre of Indie Vision Music called the release „enjoyable and inspired“. Bert Gangl of The Phantom Tollbooth wrote that „Rises isn’t bad by any stretch of the imagination“, but cautioned that some listeners „are liable to be disappointed“, so he said that some buyers might „cherry pick“ songs to download. In addition, Gangl wrote for Jesus Freak Hideout that „Morning Rises comes across as a far more unified and coherent whole.“

For the Billboard charing week of August 3 water bottle belt for running, 2013, Morning Rises was the No. 14 most sold album in Christian market via the Christian Albums charting.


Tagged: ,

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet le coq sportif outlet Die Highlights FASHION Berlin