Tag Archives: Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

Mrz. 29.

Geytin


Geytin er en årlig færøsk filmpris, som overrækkes ved en filmfestival i Nordens Hus i Tórshavn i december. Prisen gives til en færøsk instruktør for en kortfilm. Prisen er opkaldt efter Herálvur Geyti (1914-1985), som var bedst kendt som Geytin. Geytin rejste rundt på Færøerne i 1960’erne og 1970’erne water flask bottle, før biografer og TV var almindeligt på Færøerne, og viste film for folk. Han lagde grundstenen til færøsk filmkunst.

Der er tale om to filmpriser, som begge overrækkes til vinderne den 11. desember ved en begivenhed i Nordens Hus i Tórshavn, hvor alle de nominerede kortfilm vises. Filmene må ikke være reklamefilm. Hovedprisen the best water bottle, Geytin, er på 25.000 kroner, som har været fra Norðurlandahúsið og Tryggingarfelagið Føroyar (2015), samt en statuette af Geytin, som Astrid Andreassen og Dávur Geyti har designet og lavet. Tilskuerprisen er på 15.000 kroner, det er Tórshavnar kommuna som giver prisen. Første gang filmpriserne blev uddelt var den 11. december 2012 ved en filmfestival i Nordens Hus, hvor alle nominerede film vistes, Filmfestivalen kaldes Føroyskt filmskvøld (Færøsk Filmaften). Sakaris Stórá fra Skopun vandt den første Geytin filmpris for kortfilmen Summarnátt tee football, mens Annika á Lofti vandt Tilskuerprisen (Áskoðaravirðislønin) for filmen Mist.

21 film, der højst er 30 minutter lange

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, blev indsendt til konkurrencen om filmpriserne Geytin 2015 og Tilskuerprisen 2015. Blandt disse 21 film valgte dommerpanelet 10 film, der blev vist i Nordens Hus i Tórshavn den 11. desember 2015. De 10 nominerede kortfilm, dokumentarfilm og animationsfilm var disse:


Tagged: , , ,

Dez. 27.

Uwe Wagschal


Uwe Wagschal (born 28 March 1966 in Lauffen am Neckar, Baden-Württemberg) is a German political scientist.

Wagschal studied political science and economics at the University of Heidelberg. Magister Artium in political science and economics in 1992. Diploma in economics in 1993. Graduated with a Ph.D. in political science from the University of Heidelberg (1996) based on a dissertation dealing with public debt in comparative perspective.

Lecturer and Research Associate at the University of Heidelberg (1994-1997); Assistant Professor of Political Science at the Universities of Heidelberg and Bremen (1997-2001); visiting fellowships at the Universities of Amsterdam

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, Hull (UK), and Colchester (UK). Senior Political Scientist und Senior Economist for the think tank Avenir Suisse (2001-2003); Lecturer at the University of Zurich (summer term 2002) what does lemon squeeze mean. From 2002 to 2003 Professor of Empirical Political Science and Policy Analysis at the University of Munich (LMU). Since the winter term 2005/06 Professor of Comparative Politics at the University of Heidelberg. Since 2006 Chairman of the Department of Political Science at the University of Heidelberg personalized stainless steel water bottles. Since 2009 he holds the chair of comparative political science at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität in Freiburg cheap water bottles.


Tagged: , , ,

Dez. 22.

Burgstall Haselstein


w1

Der Burgstall Haselstein mit der kleinen, neuzeitlichen Jägerhütte

Der Burgstall Haselstein ist eine abgegangene spätmittelalterliche Höhenburg im Oberpfälzer Wald. Sie liegt auf einem Berggipfel in einem größeren Waldgebiet zwischen den Orten Floß (Oberpfalz), Flossenbürg und Plößberg im oberpfälzischen Landkreis Neustadt an der Waldnaab in Bayern, Deutschland wholesale joggers.

In der Nähe des Burgstalls Haselstein befindet sich die bekannte Burgruine Flossenbürg und die Burgruine Schellenberg.

In der Zeit von ca. 1400 bis gegen Ende des 16. Jahrhunderts befand sich am Haselstein eine Burganlage. Von dieser sind fast keine Mauerreste erhalten und auch mittelalterliche Dokumente gibt es nicht mehr. Durch Funde von spätmittelalterlichen Resten von Tongefäßen, Ofenkacheln, Dachziegeln, geschmiedeten Nägeln und eisernen Pfeilspitzen konnte die Existenz einer ehemaligen Burg aber nachgewiesen werden.

Die meisten der heute vorhandenen Mauern aus Trockensteinen stammen etwa aus der Zeit um 1860. Damals wurde die Burgruine Haselstein in ein Fest- und Feiergelände mit terrassenförmigen Bereichen umgestaltet. Dadurch wurde die ehemalige Burg völlig unkenntlich gemacht

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

Von etwa 1860 bis Ende der 1950er Jahre wurden die Haselsteinfeste abgehalten. Diese gingen üblicherweise mit Darbietungen der Gesangvereine aus Floß, Flossenbürg und Plößberg einher. Gäste aus Weiden, Neustadt und Vohenstrauß nahmen lange Fußmärsche in Kauf, um an den Festen teilzunehmen.

Stefan Krapf: Die zwei Leben des Haselstein – Auf den Spuren der mittelalterlichen Burg & der legendären Waldfeste insulated water bottle. Weiden 2009

Fútbol Club Barcelona Home DANI ALVES 22 Jerseys

Fútbol Club Barcelona Home DANI ALVES 22 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.


Tagged: , , ,

Okt. 27.

Martin-Luther-Gedächtniskirche


Die Martin-Luther-Gedächtniskirche im Berliner Ortsteil Mariendorf ist ein Denkmal und Zeitzeugnis der besonderen Art. Sie wurde von 1933 bis 1935 auf der Grundlage lange bestehender Planungen erbaut. Bei der Gestaltung des Innenraums vermischten sich staatliche und kirchliche Symbolik. Dies ist bis heute erkennbar. Aus diesem Grund wird die Kirche seit etwa 2004, als sie durch ihren schlechten Bauzustand in die Schlagzeilen geriet, in der Presse gelegentlich auch als „Nazi-Kirche“ bezeichnet. Die Gemeinde selbst sieht die Überreste dieser Gestaltung im Zeitgeist von 1933 als Denk- und Mahnmal.

Im späten 19. Jahrhundert führte die Expansion der Metropole Berlin in vielen Vororten zu stürmischen Wachstum. Auch Mariendorf erlebte ein stürmisches Wachstum der Bevölkerung. Die Dorfkirche Mariendorf, eine Feldsteinkirche aus dem 13. Jahrhundert, war für die Gemeinde 1885 längst zu klein. In diesem Jahr wurde deshalb erstmals über den Ausbau der Dorfkirche oder den Neubau einer Kirche diskutiert.

Im Jahr 1908 wurde ein Anstoß zum Bau einer neuen Kirche gegeben. Vorrang erhielt aber der Bau einer Kirche in Südende, damals noch Teil der Parochie Mariendorf. 1918, noch vor Ende des Ersten Weltkriegs, fasste die Gemeinde den Beschluss zu einem Kirchenneubau und kaufte das Grundstück gegenüber dem Rathaus Mariendorf. Es sollte eine Kirche zur Erinnerung an die Toten des Kriegs oder eine Friedenskirche werden. Seit 1924 sammelte ein Kirchbauverein. 1927 entstand zunächst einmal das Gemeindehaus (heute das nach dem Theologen und Schriftsteller Jochen Klepper benannte und ebenfalls denkmalgeschützte Jochen-Klepper-Haus) nach einem Entwurf von Curt Steinberg, dem Leiter des Kirchlichen Bauamtes im Konsistorium der altpreußischen Kirchenprovinz Brandenburg, zu der auch Berlin gehörte. Steinberg legte dann 1929 den Entwurf für den Kirchenbau vor. Das Modell steht seit 1929 im Saal des Gemeindehauses. Der Bau wurde wegen Geldmangels erstmal zurückgestellt.

Im September 1933 begannen die Bauarbeiten. Der Kirchenbau wurde unter dem Zeichen der Arbeitsbeschaffung bei der noch immer hohen Arbeitslosigkeit gestartet. Am 22. Oktober 1933 wurde der Grundstein gelegt. Steinberg stand hinter der Weltanschauung der neuen Machthaber und brachte die Elemente der Zeit bei der Gestaltung des Innenraums ein. Am 22. Dezember 1935 wurde die Martin-Luther-Gedächtniskirche eingeweiht.

Gemauerte Pfeiler tragen Kirchenschiff, Apsis und Turm. Eine Eisenkonstruktion bildet das Dach. Der Kirchturm war auf über 50 Meter geplant. Wegen der Nähe zum Flughafen Tempelhof wurde dieses Maß auf 49,20 Meter reduziert, die sonst vorgeschriebenen Warnleuchten konnten entfallen. Eine 6,60 Meter hohe Glockenstube nahm vier Bronzeglocken auf. Die Fassade wird aus großformatigen Terrakottaplatten gebildet, die während des Aufbaus übereinandergestellt und mit Mauerwerk hinterfüllt wurden; eine Praxis, die etwa seit Mitte der 1990er Jahre zu massiven konstruktiven Schäden führt.

Im Kirchenschiff fällt der leicht abfallende, stufenlose Fußboden auf, der dem Raum eine theatralische Wirkung verleiht. Dieser Eindruck wird auch durch die keramikverkleideten Gurtbögen am Tonnengewölbe unterstützt

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Den Übergang vom Kirchenschiff zum Altarraum bildet ein Triumphbogen. Dieser Bogen ist mit rund 800 Symbolterrakotten von Heinrich Mekelburger verkleidet, die 36 wiederkehrende Motive zeigen. Die christlichen Motive sind systematisch mit staatlichen und nationalsozialistischen Symbolen verknüpft: Unmittelbar neben einem Hakenkreuz befanden sich das Christusmonogramm, die Evangelistensymbole sowie die Dornenkrone. Weiterhin waren hier ein Strahlenkranz als NS-Hoheitszeichen sowie das Zeichen der NSV zu sehen. Diese Kombination entsprach der Ideologie der Deutschen Christen als Synthese von Christentum und Nationalsozialismus. Die Hakenkreuze und Symbole der NSV wurden nach dem Ende der Naziherrschaft entfernt, aber die zugehörigen Reichsadler verblieben an ihren Plätzen.

Die Vorhalle ist als Ehrenhalle für die Gefallenen des Ersten Weltkriegs ausgeführt. Von der Decke hängt ein Leuchter mit dem großen Eisernen Kreuz, das von Eichenlaub umrankt wird. 1922 hatte der Generalsekretär des Volksbundes Deutsche Kriegsgräberfürsorge derartige Kronleuchter als „sinnige Ehrung“ in Kirchen empfohlen. An den Wänden befinden sich lebensgroße Porträt-Halbreliefs der Köpfe des Reichspräsidenten Paul von Hindenburg und des Reformators Martin Luther. Anstelle des Luther-Bildnisses befand sich laut einem Tagebuch-Eintrag Jochen Kleppers vom 24./27. Januar 1936 eine Darstellung von Adolf Hitler („im Vorraum Hitlers Portraitbüste“), Bestätigung auch in Teil 3 der Chronik der Kirchengemeinde. Zwischen Wand und Decke befindet sich umlaufend die erste Strophe des Liedes Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott von Martin Luther, ergänzt um den Anfang des Liedes „Unsern Ausgang segne Gott“ von Hartmann Schenck.

Der Altarraum wird durch neun bleiverglaste Fenster mit Stationen des Glaubensbekenntnisses belichtet. Sie stammen von Hans Gottfried von Stockhausen aus dem Jahr 1970, nachdem die ursprünglich von Werner Göritz entworfenen Fenster im Krieg zerstört wurden. Der Altar wird von Holzfiguren getragen, die, ohne jedoch die entsprechenden Attribute zu halten, auch als die vier Evangelisten interpretiert werden. Die Holzarbeiten an Kanzel und Taufe bezeugen den Zeitgeist. An der Kanzel gesellen sich ein Soldat, ein SA-Mann und ein Hitlerjunge zu den anderen Figuren aus der Bergpredigt. Auch die hölzerne Taufe zeigt auf einer Seite einen uniformierten SA-Mann. Auffällig auch der Zeitgeist am Altarkreuz: Dort hängt kein leidender oder sterbender Christus, sondern ein „deutscher Held“ mit trotzig gerecktem Kinn, der den Tod besiegt oder überwindet bzw. überwunden hat.

Zur kritischen Auseinandersetzung mit der nationalsozialistischen Gestaltung des Kirchenraumes beschloss der Gemeindekirchenrat 1989 den Ankauf der Kunstwerke Auschwitz und Oratio des polnischen Künstlers Pawel Warcholz. Insgesamt 14 Collagen bilden eine Sequenz, die am Lagertor beginnt und an einem Verbrennungsofen endet. Sie stellen eine Anleihe an die Stationen eines Kreuzweges dar.

Eine besondere Vorgeschichte hat auch die Orgel, die 1935 von der Orgelbaufirma E.F. Walcker (Ludwigsburg) erbaut wurde. Vor ihrem Einbau wurde sie vorübergehend in Nürnberg für den 7. Reichsparteitag im Jahr 1935 eingesetzt, auf dem die Nürnberger Gesetze verkündet wurden. Nach Abschluss des Parteitags wurde das Instrument im Oktober 1935 demontiert und nach Berlin gebracht, und dort im Dezember 1935 eingeweiht. Nach einer zwischenzeitlichen Veränderung in den 1960er Jahren wurde die Orgel 1984 wieder in den historischen Zustand zurückversetzt. Das Instrument hat 50 Register (davon sieben Transmissionen) auf vier Manualen und Pedal. Die beiden Schwellwerke sind auf einen Tonumfang bis a4 ausgebaut. Die Trakturen werden elektropneumatisch gesteuert.

Die Glocken mussten während des Zweiten Weltkriegs – sieben Jahre nach der Einweihung – im Jahr 1942 der Rüstung geopfert werden. Im Dezember 1943 kam es zum ersten Bombenschaden. Sämtliche Kirchenfenster wurden zerstört. Das Gemeindehaus wurde teilweise zerstört. Zwei Brandbomben durchschlugen die Apsis und das Gewölbe, richteten im Inneren allerdings nur begrenzten Schaden an.

Im Jahr 1945 wurde die Martin-Luther-Gedächtniskirche vorübergehend Garnisonkirche der US Army. Dadurch konnte noch 1945 eine Notverglasung der Fenster vorgenommen werden. Die Folgen des Luftkrieges konnten erst Anfang der 1950er Jahre vollständig beseitigt werden. 1954 mussten am Turm Instandsetzungsarbeiten vorgenommen werden. Durch Kupferverkleidungen glaubte man, die Turmspitze und die bis dahin offene Glockenstube vor Witterungseinflüssen zu schützen.

Die neuen Apsisfenster wurden 1970 nach dem Entwurf von Hans Gottfried von Stockhausen eingebaut.

Ab 2004 wurde die Kirche nur noch ausnahmsweise für große Gottesdienste oder andere Einzelveranstaltungen genutzt thermos stainless steel hydration bottle, da der Turm baufällig war und erhebliche Sicherheitsvorkehrungen für Nutzungen erforderlich waren. Der Turm wurde bis Ende 2011 aus Mitteln des Bundes, des Landes Berlin how to make meat tenderizer at home, der Deutschen Stiftung Denkmalschutz und der evangelischen Gemeinde Berlin-Mariendorf wieder instand gesetzt. Damit steht das Engagement des Landes Berlin wie auch der Bundesrepublik Deutschland für den Erhalt der Kirche als Baudenkmal von nationaler Bedeutung außer Frage. Daneben steigt das Interesse zahlreicher Initiativen und Vereine, die sich der Denkmalpflege und der Erinnerungskultur verschrieben haben. Möglichkeiten für ein zukünftiges Nutzungsprofil der Kirche werden seit 2008 im Rahmen einer mehrjährigen Erprobungsphase ergründet.

Mit der Absicht des Gedenkens, der Mahnung und der Versöhnung gehört die Kirchengemeinde seit 1992 – aktiv seit 2003 – der Nagelkreuzgemeinschaft an.

Gedenktafel zur Grundsteinlegung

Die Symbolfliesen des Triumphbogens mit entfernten Hakenkreuzen

Die Kanzel mit Soldat

Kapelle

Eingangsportal mit Leuchter in Form eines Eisernen Kreuzes

Koordinaten:


Tagged: , ,

Sep. 28.

Barrow Gurney


Coordinates:

Barrow Gurney is a village and civil parish in Somerset, England, situated in the Unitary Authority of North Somerset on the B3130

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away NAVAS 13 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away NAVAS 13 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, midway between the A38 and A370 near the Long Ashton bypass and Bristol Airport, 5 miles (8.0 km) south west of Bristol city centre. The civil parish includes Barrow Common, and has a population of 349.

It is close to Barrow Gurney Reservoirs, which supply drinking water for Bristol, and feed the Land Yeo which runs alongside the B3130 through the village. It was also the site of Barrow Hospital.

The Domesday Book of 1086 records that Barrow Gurney was held by Nigel de Gournay, who would have won his lands in Englishcombe, Twerton, Swainswick and Barrow Gurney by fighting for William I of England. His original home must have been Gournay, which was half-way between Dieppe and Paris.

The parish was part of the hundred of Hartcliffe.

A Benedictine nunnery was established here about the commencement of the 13th century by one of the Fitz-Hardinges (or Fitzhardinge).

Thomas de Gournay was involved with the murder of Edward II at Berkeley Castle in 1327.

There were three mills on the Land Yeo in Barrow Gurney. The Upper Barrow Mill, which had an Overshot water wheel, was a Gristmill which is known to have been operating in 1839. By 1866 it was running as a corn mill, and ceased operation by 1935. The Middle Mill was converted to snuff manufacture by Peter Lilly a tobacconist from Bristol around 1800 and became part of the W.D. & H.O. Wills tobacco manufacturing company. It ceased mill operations by 1839 and by 1885 both the leat and millpond had disappeared. The Lower Mill is known have been grinding corn in the 19th century. It was rebuilt in 1909 when an iron overshot watermill of 14 feet (4.3 m) diameter was installed and steam power introduced. The mill is still used to produce animal feeds, however the waterwheel and millpond, which remain, are no longer in use.

Barrow Hospital (sometimes referred to as Barrow Gurney Hospital) was a psychiatric hospital which opened in the 1930s. In Second World War the hospital was commandeered by the Royal Navy and became a Royal Naval Auxiliary Hospital before being transferred to the National Health Service in 1948. In 2003 the Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust announced its intention to close Barrow Hospital by 2008. In 2008 planning permission was granted build 18 luxury homes and 405,000sq ft of office space on the southern part of the site. In 2010, plans were amended to include a 220 bed care home ‚village‘ on the northern part of the site, more housing and fewer offices.

The parish council has responsibility for local issues, including setting an annual precept (local rate) to cover the council’s operating costs and producing annual accounts for public scrutiny. The parish council evaluates local planning applications and works with the local police, district council officers, and neighbourhood watch groups on matters of crime, security

United States Home Jerseys

United States Home Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, and traffic. The parish council’s role also includes initiating projects for the maintenance and repair of parish facilities, such as the village hall or community centre, playing fields and playgrounds, as well as consulting with the district council on the maintenance, repair, and improvement of highways, drainage, footpaths, public transport, and street cleaning. Conservation matters (including trees and listed buildings) and environmental issues are also of interest to the council.

The parish falls within the unitary authority of North Somerset which was created in 1996, as established by the Local Government Act 1992. It provides a single tier of local government with responsibility for almost all local government functions within its area including local planning and building control, local roads, council housing

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, environmental health, markets and fairs, refuse collection, recycling, cemeteries, crematoria, leisure services, parks, and tourism. They are also responsible for education, social services, libraries, main roads, public transport, Trading Standards, waste disposal and strategic planning, although fire, police and ambulance services are provided jointly with other authorities through the Avon Fire and Rescue Service, Avon and Somerset Constabulary and the Great Western Ambulance Service.

North Somerset’s area covers part of the ceremonial county of Somerset but it is administered independently of the non-metropolitan county. Its administrative headquarters is in the town hall in Weston-super-Mare. Between 1 April 1974 and 1 April 1996, it was the Woodspring district of the county of Avon. Before 1974 that the parish was part of the Long Ashton Rural District.

The parish is represented in the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom as part of the Woodspring county constituency which is to become North Somerset at next general election. It elects one Member of Parliament (MP) by the first past the post system of election. It is also part of the South West England constituency of the European Parliament which elects seven MEPs using the d’Hondt method of party-list proportional representation.

The parish Church of St Mary and St Edward and Barrow Court manor house chapel have 12th-century origins but were virtually rebuilt by Henry Woodyer 1887–90 for Henry Martin Gibbs son of William Gibbs of Tyntesfield. It has been designated as a Grade II* listed building.

It is mentioned in the song ‚Drink up thy Zider‘ by The Wurzels.

It is well known in the Bristol area as a shortcut to Bristol Airport, despite very narrow roads and heavy traffic calming measures that are clearly intended to discourage this.


Tagged: , ,

Sep. 27.

Marder II


Der Marder II (Sd.Kfz. 131 und 132) war ein auf der Basis des Fahrgestells des Panzerkampfwagen II entwickelter Panzerjäger, der von der deutschen Wehrmacht im Zweiten Weltkrieg eingesetzt wurde.

Wegen der ständig zunehmenden Zahl der alliierten Panzer stellte die deutsche Wehrmacht fest, dass sie insbesondere zum Kampf gegen die Rote Armee mehr und besonders bewegliche Feuerkraft benötigte. Da auf deutscher Seite viele Fahrgestelle ausgemusterter älterer Panzer II der Ausführungen D/E und Flammpanzer II zur Verfügung standen, wurde eine dem Marder I ähnliche Notlösung geschaffen: Der Turm und ein Teil des Aufbaus des Panzer II wurden entfernt und ein mit dünner Panzerung versehener Kampfraum geschaffen, in dem die Kanone montiert war. Als Hauptbewaffnung wurden 7,62-cm-PaK 36, erbeutete und modifierte sowjetische F-22-Kanonen, verwendet

United States Away BEDOYA 11 Jerseys

United States Away BEDOYA 11 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Fahrzeuge mit dieser in großer Zahl erbeuteten Kanonen wurden als Sd. Kfz. 132 bezeichnet. Bei der späteren Version Sd. Kfz. 131 wurde in der Regel neu produzierte Fahrgestelle des Panzer II Ausführung F benutzt. Als Hauptbewaffnung diente die deutsche 7,5-cm-PaK 40, die im Fahrgestell tiefer und weiter vorgeschoben eingebaut wurde, um unter anderem auch die Fahrzeughöhe zu reduzieren. Beide Kanonen waren in der Lage, feindliche Panzer vom Typ T-34 und KW-1 auf größere Entfernungen zu zerstören; mit den bisherigen Panzerwaffen war dies nicht möglich. Die Entwicklungsarbeiten begannen Ende 1941, die Produktion lief vom Frühjahr 1942 bis zum Sommer 1943, Umrüstungen im kleinen Rahmen wurden bis Anfang 1944 durchgeführt.

Mit deutscher Kanone erhielt der Marder II die Sd.Kfz.-Nummer 131, mit der russischen Beutekanone die Sd.Kfz.-Nummer 132. Beide Typen unterschieden sich durch den unterschiedlichen Aufbau des Kampfraums und die Form der Mündungsbremse der Kanone. Wegen der maximal 30 mm starken Panzerung, dem nach oben und hinten offenen Kampfraum und der ungünstig hohen Silhouette war der Marder II anfällig für feindliches Feuer, insbesondere die verursachte Splitterwirkung. Er war trotzdem eine erfolgreiche Übergangslösung, bis im Jahr 1944 der Jagdpanzer 38(t) zur Verfügung stand. In den beiden Jahren zuvor waren der Marder II, der ähnliche Marder III und der Panzerjäger Nashorn die einzigen effektiven beweglichen Panzerabwehrwaffen an der Ostfront. Auch auf dem nordafrikanischen und italienischen Kriegsschauplatz kam der Marder II zum Einsatz. Einige Marder II blieben bis zum Kriegsende im Dienst.

Panzer: Panzer I · Panzer II · Panzer 38(t) · Panzer III · Panzer IV · Panther&nbsp

Colombia 2016 Home CARBONERO 5 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home CARBONERO 5 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

;· Tiger I · Tiger II 

Jagdpanzer: Panzerjäger I&nbsp

Seattle Sounders FC Second Away DEMPSEY 2 Jerseys

Seattle Sounders FC Second Away DEMPSEY 2 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

;· Marder I · Marder II · Marder III · Nashorn · Jagdpanzer 38(t) · Jagdpanzer IV · Jagdpanther · Jagdtiger · Elefant 

Sturmpanzer: Sturmpanzer I · Sturmpanzer II&nbsp

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

;· Grille · Sturmgeschütz III · StuIG 33 B · Sturmhaubitze 42 · Sturmgeschütz IV · Sturmpanzer IV · Sturmtiger 


Tagged: , , ,

Sep. 24.

Cuvée


Cuvée è una parola francese che si è imposta in ambito enologico a livello internazionale in particolar modo negli champagne

Fabric Shaver

Electric Cord Operated Fabric Shaver

BUY NOW

$59.00
$12.99

.

Essa indica la quantità di vino che si produce ogni volta in un tino. In questo senso si può dire di un viticultore che ha prodotto un certo numero di cuvée di vino e che alcune botti di vino appartengono ad una medesima cuvée

United States Away JOHANNSSON 9 Jerseys

United States Away JOHANNSSON 9 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

Si chiama tête de cuvée (o tête de vin) il vino ottenuto dalle prime cuvée d’una vendemmia di qualità (soprattutto nei crus di Bourgogne e di Champagne).

Si usa talvolta anche il termine cuvée per designare la quantità di acini prodotti da un vigneto e posti in cuvée, in una sola volta, per la fermentazione.

Cuvée indica anche il risultato ottenuto dall’unione di cru (in francese indica un determinato vigneto, o una parte di esso dalla quale si ottiene un particolare vino) diversi, per formare un certo tipo di vino

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, allo scopo di raggiungere la qualità ottimale e assicurare anno dopo anno lo stesso livello di gusto.

Il termine viene anche usato per indicare le migliori produzioni di case vinicole oppure il mosto prodotto dalla prima spremitura di uve..


Tagged: , ,

Sep. 20.

Unknown Berlin Gospel


The Unknown Berlin Gospel is a fragmentary Coptic text from an otherwise unknown gospel that has joined the New Testament apocrypha under the title Gospel of the Saviour. It consists of a fragmentary fire-damaged parchment codex that was acquired by the Egyptian Museum of Berlin in 1961 (accessioned as Papyrus Berolinensis 22220). Its nature was only discovered in 1991, when it came round to being conserved (the sheer number of similar manuscripts being conserved causing the 30-year delay), and was revealed in a 1996 lecture by Charles W

United States Home ALTIDORE 17 Jerseys

United States Home ALTIDORE 17 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Hedrick. It has been edited and translated into English by Hedrick and Paul Mirecki (Hedrick and Mirecki 1999) and by Bart D. Ehrman (Ehrman 2003)

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Home KROOS 8 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Home KROOS 8 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. The fragmentary nature of the text admits of more than one sequential ordering of the contents, giving rise to more than one useful translation, and some public discussion (vide References).

The manuscript appears to date from the 6th century; Hellenisms in the vocabulary and grammar suggest that it was translated from a lost Greek original. The hypothetic original Greek text on which it is based is thought to have been composed somewhere in the late second or early third century, judging from the theology and style. The Gospel is not a narrative but a dialogue

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, a form often chosen in Antiquity for didactic material.

The content is heavily gnostic in that salvation is available only to those who understand the secret knowledge (gnosis), and also shows parallels with the Gospel of Peter, in that the significance of the Crucifixion is somewhat watered down, being considered a part of a heavenly journey, an idea much more in keeping with a gnostic world-view. The unnamed Saviour (assumed to be Jesus) engages in a dialogue with his apostles that is somewhat more personal than is found elsewhere. And at one point, the cross itself is addressed, as if it is a living creature, a companion rather than a device for death.

Chronologically:


Tagged: , ,

Sep. 20.

Débarquement


Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) selon les recommandations des projets correspondants

United States Away CAMERON 20 Jerseys

United States Away CAMERON 20 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

Un débarquement militaire est une opération militaire amphibie visant à déposer sur une côte des soldats et du matériel militaire depuis des navires de débarquement en vue d’une invasion.

Bien que pratiquée depuis longtemps, cette technique de conquête fut améliorée et très largement utilisée par les forces alliées lors de la Seconde Guerre mondiale.

Le débarquement fastidieux des troupes françaises à Narvik a en effet révélé l’absence de matériels adaptés : les troupes sont transportées par des paquebots et le matériel par des cargos dont le déchargement nécessite des installations portuaires

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Mais surtout le débarquement ne peut être réalisé en zone hostile.

La technique mise au point par les alliés se déroule en trois phases principales et nécessite des matériels adaptés à chacune des missions

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away PEPE 3 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away PEPE 3 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

Les opérations de débarquement amphibie sont presque toujours précédées d’un bombardement aérien ou naval et très fréquemment d’une opération aéroportée.

Elle consiste à capturer par surprise puis à nettoyer la zone de débarquement. La première vague est mise à terre au moyen de petites embarcations à fond plat qui viennent s’échouer sur la plage. Afin d’être le moins vulnérables possible les troupes sont dispersées en petits groupes suffisamment éloignés les uns des autres.

Les matériels utilisés créés durant la Seconde Guerre mondiale sont alors les :

Lorsque la plage est sécurisée, la seconde vague d’assaut peut intervenir. Mise à terre avec des moyens de débarquement lourds, ces troupes sont destinées à relever celles de la première vague et de résister aux éventuelles contre attaques ennemies.

Pour cette phase deux types de bateaux sont utilisés :

Il s’agit de faire débarquer les troupes de deuxième échelon qui ont été acheminées en grande quantité sur des paquebots

Colombia 2016 Home Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, le matériel est transporté par des Libertyship ou des navires spécialement étudiés pour des mises à terre rapides :

Durant la guerre du Pacifique et sur les fronts nord-africain et européen, les Alliés ont successivement et considérablement amélioré les techniques de débarquement. Ils ont conduit durant cette guerre 78 opérations militaires amphibies majeures impliquant au moins un bataillon.

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :


Tagged: , , ,

Sep. 19.

New York Hall of Science


The New York Hall of Science, also known as NYSCI, is a science museum located in Flushing Meadows-Corona Park in the New York City borough of Queens, in the section of the park that is in Corona. It occupies one of the few remaining structures from the 1964 New York World’s Fair, and is New York City’s only hands-on science and technology center. The more than 400 hands-on exhibits focus on biology, chemistry, and physics.

The museum was established in 1964 as part of the 1964 World’s Fair in Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, and at the time was one of only a few science museums in existence. Unlike many other institutions, which were closed immediately or soon after the Fair, the Hall remained open after the fair, and served as a resource for students. Its exhibits at the time were somewhat limited but included plans for the world’s first atomarium open to the public.

The Hall remained open for 15 years, but in 1979 it was closed for major renovations, not to reopen until 1983 at the earliest. By May 1982, according to a New York Daily News article at the time, the condition of the museum had deteriorated to such a state that there were „paint peels from the Saturn V and Apollo hulls, and graffiti adorn the walls around the space park; chipped cement and scattered stones fill the moat beneath the hall“. At the time, even though renovations were completed in 1983, city funding for the museum was severed because only $40,000 out of $8,000,000 of promised funding had been raised.

In 1984, New York City hired physicist Alan Friedman to help with the museum’s transition from a focus on science fiction to relevance to everyday lives of ordinary citizens. At the time Friedman was appointed, the museum was basically an empty shell, having „an inch of water on the floor. All the exhibits had been given away. Even the light fixtures had been yanked out of the wall”, but renovations continued. After it reopened in 1986, giving New York City a science museum for the first time since it had closed seven years earlier, plans for the display of an atom were realized with a $40,000 exhibit for a quantum atom that was a part of a $400,000 expansion and renovation at the museum. The museum’s growth and ability to draw crowds was unexpected and led to the city’s pursuit of further funds and expansion.

At the time of its re-opening, the museum was unique in that it also provided a training program for science majors who could then go on to study under a tuition waiver program at nearby Queens College in exchange for committing to spend at least two years in city schools who needed science educators

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

Argentina Home MESSI 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

The museum’s role in the life of city school children continued, and in 1991 it announced plans for a ten-year, $80 million renovation and expansion to be able to meet the needs of a growing visitorship. Further expansion, which included a new entrance rotunda, driveway, cafe, gift shop and theater, as well as a 30,000-square-foot (2,800 m2) science playground, began in 1996 and reflected the need for constant updates in science museums to keep their displays up to date and relevant. In recognition of its continued upgrading, the Hall was granted the status of a New York City cultural institution, given to a limited number of organizations.

In 2005, the Hall was among 406 New York City arts and social service institutions to receive part of a $20 million grant from the Carnegie Corporation, which had been made possible through a donation by New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Home Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Home Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. The Hall has continued to receive funding from a number of sources essential to its operation and expansion. This represented a welcome change for the museum from the 1990s during which severe cuts in funding threatened its ability to operate successfully.

The Hall mainly focuses on education for children ages 1–17 and its audience consists primarily of city children for whom the exposure to science is something new. The museum includes a large permanent collection as well as a range of travelling exhibitions. Although somewhat more common now, the museum was among the first to have its young visitors assess its exhibits and it welcomed their feedback in preparation for the re-opening in 1986

Argentina Home CRESPO 9 Jerseys

Argentina Home CRESPO 9 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. The Hall’s permanent exhibitions include:


Tagged: , ,

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet le coq sportif outlet Die Highlights FASHION Berlin